benefits of joining sepnz
- Free subscription to JOSPT (Journal of Orthopaedic and Sports Physical Therapy).
- Free online access to BJSM (British Journal of Sports Medicine) via our website. Includes podcasts and other educational opportunities.
- Advanced notification, preferential access and reduced registration costs for SEPNZ Courses.
- Regular SEPNZ Sports Bulletin newsletters by email including clinical updates, latest research.
- Education fund available to members only to help with funding for CPD activities (course and conference attendance, research etc).
- ASICS shoes and clothing at Members rates.
- Up to date information via the SEPNZ website.
- 25% off McGraw-Hill medical books.
- Free online ‘Find a Physio‘ listing.
how to join sepnz
To join SEPNZ, you must be a current financial member of Physiotherapy New Zealand. To be eligible for membership with PNZ you must be a New Zealand registered physiotherapist.
The membership year runs from Jan 1 to Dec 31st. Subs are $80 including GST. Student members of PNZ can join for free.
PNZ collects our subscriptions for us. You can pay your sub when you join PNZ or renew your PNZ membership.
- Go to the PNZ member’s website www.pnz.org.nz.
- Log on.
- On the top right hand side of the page you should see tag MyPNZ. Click on My Dashboard.
- At the bottom of this page is a link “Explore and join more special interest groups”.
- Click on this, scroll down until you find Sport and Exercise Physiotherapy New Zealand (SEPNZ) then follow the instructions to join.