Full-time position Avenues Physio-Fitness Ltd
Anticipated start date: Early 2019
Unique opportunity for a motivated physiotherapist interested in developing their skills, to join our awesome team. We are a vibrant, busy musculoskeletal clinic with all staff having post-graduate experience in their areas of interest and a passion for quality patient care.
This opportunity allows you to advance your quality musculoskeletal physiotherapy skills while developing skills in your chosen niche. You will treat a range of wonderful people from elite athletes to family members of all generations. We treat the whole person, not just their pain. Our attached gym and fitness studio allow complete rehabilitation and wellness programmes.
Avenues Physio-Fitness offers clinical Pilates, Yoga, strength and conditioning classes, hydrotherapy, acupuncture, sports and paediatric physiotherapy. Our caseload grows every week, hence the requirement that we need you!
- Fun, energetic NZ registered physiotherapist
- Outstanding time management and written communication skills
- Great at working within a team
- Interest in developing Pilates knowledge
- Passionate about patient care and thorough rehabilitation
- Available for start early 2019 (start date negotiable).
- Generous CPD yearly allowance
- Unlimited Pilates, Yoga and Fitness classes
- Weekly one-on-one mentoring and regular team support
- Long appointment times of up to 1 hour
- Excellent remuneration with retainer available
- Live close to our beautiful beaches, the mount, surfing, mountain biking etc in our ever-expanding city.
- We will also consider part time (minimum 20 hours per week) if required.
If you feel like this opportunity is for you please contact Claire firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and application letter by 1st October.
We’re on the lookout for someone awesome!
Are you a “Versatile Physiotherapist”?
YES? Then we have an exciting, varied position available in our private practice for YOU!
If you are interested in a job where variety is the norm and value working with passionate, experienced physiotherapists, then this position is for you.
The practice has a team of physiotherapists with specialist skills in manual therapy, hand therapy, sports medicine, exercise prescription, pain and vocational rehabilitation.
The position allows a fantastic balance between work and leisure, and would be suitable for a physiotherapist with a minimum of 2 years experience, but new graduates are most welcome to apply.
Rangiora / Christchurch
We are looking for a Physiotherapist with energy and enthusiasm to provide a professional, quality service as part of a dynamic and supportive team. This exciting opportunity is available due to Active Health’s recent expansion in the North Canterbury area. We have partnered with the North Canterbury Sports Trust to provide our services within their impressive new gym facility in Rangiora. This will complement the work we are already doing within Durham Medical Centre, a modern GP practice in Rangiora.
This position would suit a highly motivated physiotherapist with a “can do” attitude, a patient focused commitment to quality and a desire to work within a like-minded team. The applicant should have the following:
• Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience
• Experience in a health care and vocational rehabilitation setting
• An interest in musculoskeletal and sports injury management
• Knowledge and empathy for multiculturalism and practice in a manner that the
patient / family determines is culturally safe
• Knowledge of quality systems and evidence-based practice
• Ability to access and interpret relevant research
• Demonstrated organisation and time management skills
• High standard of oral and written communication skills
Active Health is:
• A fully accredited ACC practice with EPN, Pain and VRS Contracts
• Focused on a multi-disciplinary approach to Health and Well-Being.
• A team of Physiotherapists, Podiatrists, Nutritionist, Osteopath, Exercise
• A business that prides itself on “Active Health – for an Active Life”
• Committed to providing a comprehensive in-service training programme and
ongoing focus on CPD
The role is for 30-40 hours per week and will be focused on our developing Rangiora sites. There may be some Christchurch-based work as part of this role also.
Please send applications including cover letter to Mark Hollands
Any queries: Please phone Mark on 021 421 554